This stylish ankle-high minimalist boot packs in 3 cold-weather foes:
- Water-repellent canvas
- Cozy flannel lining
- A heat-reflecting warming insole
And at only 340 grams each for a men’s 42, you might stroll your way through the entire winter and forget you even have them on.
The other reasons you’ll love the Denver are its true Xero Shoes heritage:
- A wide toe box — lets your toes spread, splay and move naturally
- Low-to-the-ground design for balance and agility
- Non-elevated, “zero-drop” heel for proper posture
- The flexible sole lets your feet bend and move the way they’re supposed to
- High-traction FeelTrue® rubber sole with dual-chevron tread for traction, backed by our 5,000 mile sole warranty
- Lightweight construction for “barely there” comfort
Plus, the Denver is vegan-friendly; there are no animal products used in the Denver.
The winter may be no match for you in your new Denver boots. Live Life Feet First!