Enjoy secure trail-gripping comfort when you’re running and hiking
The NEW TerraFlex is a high-performance, true minimalist trail running and hiking shoe.
Built with the same DNA as our best-selling Prio, TerraFlex lets your feet move, bend, flex and feel, the way they’re meant to.
Then we’ve added a lugged sole for grip (6.5mm FeelTrue® sole including 4mm lugs), and embedded 3mm of BareFoam™ inside the sole for extra protection and comfort. Plus, a durable Tough Tek toe bumper and more aggressive breathable mesh upper.
Why you’ll love the TerraFlex
- Natural FIT — A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the-ground) allows for proper posture, balance, and agility
- Natural MOTION — The TerraFlex is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. Plus, they’re so lightweight, you’ll barely know you have them on. A women’s 37.5 is only 232 grams each
- Natural FEEL — The TerraFlex uses our FeelTrue® rubber with a removable 2mm insole, to let you Feel The World®
- Vegan-friendly materials — No animal products in the TerraFlex
- Huarache-inspired design — The heel strap is not only eye-catching but functional
- Adjustable instep strap — The “inverted V” straps aren’t sewn down, so you can use them to lock in your instep while keeping your toes free to move
- Reflective straps — That middle section of the heel and instep straps are highly reflective for evenings and night
- Removable 2mm insole — For a more barefoot feeling, you can remove the optional 2mm insole
- Barefoot friendly — Wear the TerraFlex with or without socks
- 5,000-mile sole warranty — Like all our FeelTrue® soles, the TerraFlex is backed by our 5,000-mile sole warranty
Check out these reviews from TerraFlex wearers